Alexander Jacobs | Angel of Magic and Protection | FC: Kenny Wormald | OPEN
Playing babysitter for you and your whiny ass brother isn’t exactly my idea of fun either but it’s happening - so get over it.
- Alexander is a very old, very powerful angel. His role has always been that of magic because of his hand in creating it among the humans. It is from his blood that originally witches were created, his affair with a mortal meant that his angelic powers were passed on into a new generation. It is because of this that he can sense whether a person is a witch or not.
- Before the fall he was best friends with Adrian Fuller and the pair had been inseparable since they were born. When Adrian started gathering the angels to rebel Alexander was tempted to join them but after he discovered that Adrian had slept with Layla he decided to fight for the good side. He still cares about Adrian but he doubts if his friend will ever be the same man he was.
- Layla Vega was the love of his life and when she cheated on him with Adrian and defected to the rebels, it broke his heart. He has never gotten over her and finds it hard to trust people because of it. He’s still crazy about her and its hard for him to be around her without wanting to be with her again. He knows that being with her is strictly forbidden and that if anything happens between them he will face severe punishments.
- As Alexander was tempted to join the rebels he is currently on pretty thin ice with the big bosses in heaven, they don’t like his reckless, impatient attitude and they’re just waiting for him to screw up so that they can punish him. That’s why he’s been given a new job - supposedly his last chance at redemption - to be the Angel of Protection. The job description is essentially to protect one Elena Gilbert from the Original Hybrid Niklaus Mikaelson and get control over the increasingly large supernatural population.
- At first Alexander finds the girl irritating and is highly begrudging of his role as her ‘baby sitter’. He sees protecting a weak human as a boring chore and cares very little for her but that is just his defensive nature from having his heart broken by Layla. It’s not long before he sees that there is far more to the doppelganger than meets the eye, her strong willed loving nature surprises him and soon his job becomes a lot easier than he expects since he actually wants to protect her.
- Whilst he appears quite rude and stubborn he does make friends in town, especially Damon Salvatore. Damon reminds him of Adrian but before the fall and he hopes that the man stays that way, Alexander worries that someday he might cross a line and be past forgiving.
- His little sister is Dina Jacobs and whilst he will always love her sometimes he thinks she is far too much of a meddling little girl. He knows she will always be there for him and is incredibly supportive but at the same time he hates that can never have any secrets - she knows everything.
Family: Dina Jacobs (Sister)
Friends: Elena Gilbert, Damon Salvatore, Jeremy Gilbert, Bonnie Bennett, Hayley Montgomery, Tyler Lockwood
Enemies: Adrian Fuller (Frenemies), Eris Nedra, Klaus Mikaelson, Kol Mikaelson, Layla Vega (Frenemies)
Alexia Hawking | 17 years old/522 | Vampire/Untriggered Werewolf| FC: Astrid Berges Frisbay |OPEN
‘I’m dead and I’ve been that way a long time. I’m stuck in this body and that’s never going to change. I will never be more than this’
- Alexia was born in Bulgaria in 1490 and she has lived with her father, Nathaniel Hawking all her life. She has never met her mother and doesn’t even know her name, she only has a portrait that she stole from her father. For most of her childhood, Alexia lived in poverty as her single father worked endlessly trying to keep them alive. As she grew older, Alexia began to realise that her father never aged unlike most of her friends parents and because of this they had to move around a lot so no one would notice. She questioned it but her father refused to tell her the real reason.
- When she was 17, her family was offered a lifeline - a rich merchant was enamored with the young girl and suggested a large fee for the simple token of her virginity. Nathaniel of course refused, caring far more for his daughters reputation and happiness than he did for money. However Alexia agreed, unbeknownst to her father, because she was tired of being a burden on the man and wanted to provide them with some security.
- It was only months later that the girl realised her mistake when the signs of pregnancy began to show. Still, her father did not forsake her or spurn her like many of the time would have because he himself had caused a girl to get pregnant at a similar age and it had given him his greatest gift - her. He looked after her and made sure things went as smoothly as possible. However during the labour, there were complications, Alexia was dying. Nathaniel, desperate to save his only child, fed her his blood to heal her. Whilst this healed her for a short while the doctors needed to perform surgery to remove the baby. At the time, surgery was unsanitary and brutal and Alexia died quickly. As the doctors believed she had died and Nathaniel knew the baby wouldn’t be safe around a new vampire, he had the child given to the merchant who fathered it in the hopes that it would live a better life.
- When Alexia awoke, she was a vampire, however her father, knowing of her werewolf gene, stopped her from killing the first person she fed from. Since then he has trained her to have restraint and to never kill her prey in order to keep her wolf gene at bay. Alexia does not know that when you are a hybrid you can control whether you transform or not, she just fears her wolf gene and despises her blood cravings as a vampire. Unlike most vampires, she does not enjoy hunting her prey and instead feels a tremendous amount of guilt when she feeds.
- She was dragged to Mystic Harbor by one of Klaus’ minions - eager to please him with a new way of creating hybrids - self sired ones that would follow him easily with compulsion. So far she has not triggered her wolf side and is trying to avoid him. Neither Klaus nor his minion know who she is and who she’s related to but if they did she would surely become a bargaining chip in their games.
- She hopes that her father, on hearing of her abduction, will try and come to her rescue as even though she is hundreds of years old there is still something very innocent about her that means she relies on him a lot.
- On arriving in Mystic Harbor, she met Elena Gilbert and mistook her for her mother however she quickly realised from her scent that she was human. Alexia is very protective over Elena and Jeremy, having realised that they are descendants and so her hatred of Klaus has only furthered after hearing about the doppelgangers curse.
- Tyler Lockwood has become an important friend in town because on meeting him they can both instantly tell what the other one is. She is impressed by Tyler at the fact that he has broken his sire bond as she has learnt from her father that it is a very powerful thing. The two are close as she feels Tyler is the only one who can understand her fear of her werewolf side however she does not realise there are other werewolves and gene carriers in town. When she does she will surely become friends with them too.
- Will Alexia meet her mother? Will it be a happy reunion or will Katherine be disappointed in the innocent little girl? Will she trigger her werewolf gene?
Family: Nathaniel Hawking (Father), Katerina Petrova (Mother), Elena Gilbert (Descendant)
Friends: Cassie Blake, Autumn Cromwell, Jeremy Gilbert, Elena Gilbert, Stefan Salvatore (before he knows who she is), Hayley Montgomery, Tyler Lockwood, Damon Salvatore
Enemies: Klaus Mikaelson, Hugo Layton,
Serena Wrathburn | 17 years old | Untriggered werewolf | FC: Lea Michele | OPEN
“I don’t have a back up plan, all right? And I don’t want to waste another year of my ingenue eligibility.”
- Serena lived in Mystic Harbor her entire life with her family. She’s the youngest child in the Wrathburn family, a little sister to Shane and Sawyer. The three were always close and loving, they almost never had fights and they did everything together as kids. Sawyer always protected his younger brother and sister, which made Serena prefer him when she was still a kid.
- As she grew older, she had changed; physically, mentally, and also with her social status. She had trouble with growing, and her height wasn’t getting bigger. People called her ‘a dwarf’ or ‘Big shnoze’. She was never popular, but she turned into a bigger geek at high school.
- She believes that she is not what people think she is, that she has a great future, and that she means something more important in the world, not just a dwarf with a huge nose. She believes that she’s a star, and her destiny is bigger than her current life. Because of that, she turned into a girl who does everything and anything to get what she wants. She got extremely bossy, and lost any chance of gaining a popular status at school, and lost all of her friends, even though she didn’t really have any.The one who abuses her the most is Eris Nedra. Eris bullied her for a long time but she never knew why. Her only friend who isn’t a part of her family is Melissa Glaser. Though they aren’t so close, they talk a lot and hang out together.
- She and Shane are closer than ever now, since she is alone, without any friends. They hang out together at school, they talk all the time, and he protects her from the bullies around school. Another reason for that is that their older brother, Sawyer, began to cut off the relationship with them. He got angrier, and a loner, and they barely see him. Serena is worried about him, and she wants to help him, but every time she offers he pushes her away.
- Serena never had a boyfriend and that’s why she can easily fall in love with someone. When new people arrived to town, she met Jake Armstrong and instantly fell for him. He is nice to her and doesn’t treat her like crap like the rest of the kids in town. He is super hot and she just can’t wait for the day they’ll be together.
- Serena is clueless about the supernatural in town and about her being from a werewolves bloodline. She thinks that the worst thing that can happen here is that she would be completely banned from the society but that is all. She started to wonder why so many people started to move to Mystic Harbor but she only feels sorry for them for coming to this small and boring town.
Family: Damian Wrathburn (Father), Alexandra Wrathburn (Mother), Sawyer Wrathburn (Brother), Shane Wrathburn (Brother).
Friends: Shane Wrathburn, Sawyer Wrathburn, Melissa Glaser, Jake Armstrong.
Enemies: Eris Nedra, and practically the whole school.
Luka Martins| Hybrid | 24 years old | FC: Matt Bomer | OPEN
“You’re the brother I’ve never had but I just don’t know if that’s enough”
- Luka Martins was born to a conventional American family in Minnesota, his parents were well known and likeable and they were excited to be having a new baby boy. However the Martins were not aware of the Werewolf gene that carried throughout the male side of the family, Charles had never triggered his gene so was completely oblivious and Christa didn’t believe in such insane things because they weren’t in the bible. When Christa was giving birth there were some serious complications and she died during labour. Unintentionally, Luka had been the cause of his mothers death. Luka became the very first known child werewolf something that has haunted him throughout his whole life. When Luka had his first transformation he almost killed his father who believed him to be a monster or demon sent by the devil. Even though the baby boy was the only thing he had left of his beloved wife, Charles Martins made the tough decision to abandon the uncontrollable child - leaving him in the nearby woods.
- Crying and alone in the woods Luka was discovered by the werewolf pack who had been travelling together for years and lived in the woods. At first they weren’t aware that he was one of them - after all who had heard of a baby werewolf? But after the first full moon together they soon saw what he was. Raising him to be the most controlled but powerful werewolf they could imagine he became a part of a close knit and loving family. The pack were all he could have ever wanted and more.
- When Klaus found the pack they were staying in the woods near to Mystic Harbor. His instructions were this - to give up their strongest, smartest wolf in exchange for their survival. Before he knew it Luka had offered himself up in order to protect his beloved family. Klaus turned Luka before their eyes into a hybrid and he became instantly sired. Under Klaus’ instruction he abandoned the pack to search for untriggered werewolves in the nearby town of Mystic Harbor.
- On arriving in Mystic Harbor he quickly found Sam Rogers an untriggered werewolf and somewhat loner. He developed a close friendship with Sam under the intent to bring him to Klaus but the closer and closer he gets to Sam the more he wants to protect him. Sam is becoming the brother he never had and he wants to help him get away from Mystic Harbor before Klaus gets him. Still Luka is struggling to fight his sire bond to Klaus and he fears how Klaus might react if he disobeys him - he is risking the lives of his Pack after all.
- Luka has heard rumours of a hybrid who broke his bond to Klaus and so when he meets Tyler he is intrigued to know more. He hopes that somehow Tyler will be able to help him break his own bond and defeat Klaus.
- On arriving in Mystic Harbor Luka found friendship with Nathan Fell the local teacher, Nathan doesn’t know the truth about what Luka is and Luka wants to keep it that way. Being friends with Nathan makes him feel almost human again and he’s not ready to give that up if Nathan discovers the truth.
- Johanna Mansfield, one member of the powerful witch quartet, has drawn the attention of Luka. He knows that she’s a lot younger than him but she’s different to so many of the girls he has met before. The way that she seems uninterested in the world around her and would rather be immersed in a book makes him want to know the girl behind the pages. Still he’s wary of being interested in someone so powerful because he fears that she may turn against him if she knows he’s sired to Klaus.
Family: His werewolf pack (Forced to abandon), Charles Martins (Father, untriggered werewolf) Christa Martins (Mother, deceased)
Friends: Sam Rogers, Klaus Mikaelson (sort of), Nathan Fell, Johanna Mansfield, Tyler Lockwood
Enemies: Klaus Mikaelson (sort of)
Sam Rogers | Untriggered Werewolf | 17 years old | FC: Hunter Parrish |OPEN
“I’ve never really been good at fitting in - I guess this is just another added quirk”
- Kind hearted
- Hot Tempered
- Sam was born and raised in Mystic Harbor and he’s never been anywhere else in his whole life. When Sam was little his mother walked out on him and his father, since then his father has become an abusive drunk blaming Sam for his mother’s disappearance. Sam doesn’t know that he has a werewolf gene from his mother’s side, he doesn’t know anything about the supernatural, all he knows is that his dad is a jerk and he can’t wait to get the hell out of this town.
- Since he was a kid Sam has never fit in very well. The other kids weren’t a fan of his bruises and if they did ever befriend him they left him alone as soon as they’d met his dad. However he’s had a crush on Marie Poulter since he met her. He loves how insanely clever she is, how she’s so driven and how she wants to make sure she does everything perfectly. He admires all that about her but he doesn’t think she even knows he exists.
- Sam’s one thing that has always made him feel good is his affinity for the arts. He’s always drawing, painting, making art out of anything he can get his hands on. Its his way of going into his own little world and escaping life with his father.
- When all the new people started arriving in town Sam was a little wary - new people just meant covering up his father’s drunkenness for as long as he could before everyone started to judge him. Still he couldn’t help but find a friend in the kind, chirpy Caroline Forbes. She has been there for him since they met and has even managed to get his dad to like her despite all the abuse he gave her when they first met. Sam doesn’t know if he’s interested in her not, all he knows is he’s glad to have a friend like that.
- The biggest change for him with the arrivals was Luka Martins. At first Sam didn’t understand why a guy like Luka would want to hang out with him but they soon became very good friends. Luka was able to understand things that no one else seemed to. The way that Sam would struggle with his anger, how sometimes he felt so completely alone, he could tell Luka anything and knew that he wouldn’t judge him. It was almost like Luka was the family Sam had never had.
- A new and seemingly unusual family, the Mikaelsons, has moved into Mystic Harbor and caused up quite a stir. Klaus Mikaelson appears to be showing a lot of interest in Sam which makes Sam quite wary of what the strange man could want from him. However Rebekah Mikaelson, the only Mikaelson sister, has caught his eye because he sees a loneliness that he feels reflected in her. He hopes that they can become friends despite that aversion he has to her brothers.
Family: Frank Rogers (Father), Leanne Rogers (Mother, Werewolf)
Friends: Luka Martins, Jeremy Gilbert, Melissa Glaser, Caroline Forbes, Marie Poulter, Adam Conant, Rebekah Mikaelson
Enemies: Frank Rogers, Klaus Mikaelson (Will be)